P14108(3DMark11Performance), GFGTX780 TI, 1020 Engine clock, 2880 CUDA cores, 3072MBGDDR5 Memory size, 384 bit, 7000MHz Memory clock, DirectCU II cooling solution, 10 Power phase, Power consumption 375W, Power supply requirement 600W
• Graphics Engine NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti
• Bus Standard PCI Express 3.0
• Video Memory GDDR5 3GB
• Engine Clock GPU Boost Clock : 1020 MHz
• GPU Base Clock : 954 MHz
• CUDA Core 2880
• Memory Clock 7000 MHz ( GDDR5 )
• Memory Interface 384-bit
• Interface DVI Output : Yes x 1 (DVI-I), Yes x 1 (DVI-D)
• HDMI Output : Yes x 1
• Display Port : Yes x 1 (Regular DP)
• HDCP Support : Yes
• Power Consumption up to 375Wadditional 8+8 pin PCIe power required
• Accessories 1 x Power cable
• 1 x Red metal sticker kit
• 1 x Gold metal sticker kit
• Software ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
• ASUS Features DirectCU Series
• OC Series
• Super Alloy Power
• Dimensions 11.3 ” x 5.8 ” x 1.6 ” Inch
• Note • To have the best cooling performance, ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
• Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit http://www.geforce.com/ • Please remove the protective film on back plate before use.
ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II deliver 6% faster game performance than reference design
• DirectCU II offers 20% cooler and 3X quieter performance
• Exclusive CoolTech Fan drives wider airflow to keep critical components cool
• 1020 MHz boost clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience
• DIGI+ VRM with 10 phase Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance
• GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
6% faster game performance than reference GeForce GTX 780 Ti in BattleField 4™
Game Faster. Quieter. Cooler
ASUS today announced GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II, a graphics card powered by the new GeForce® GTX 780 Ti graphics-processing unit (GPU) and fitted with exclusive DirectCU II technology for cooler, quieter and faster performance. The GeForce GTX 780 Ti GPU is powered by 25% more CUDA (Compute Unified Device Architecture) cores and benefits from a boosted clock speed of 1020 MHz — both significant increases on its predecessor that enable ASUS GTX 780 Ti to deliver astonishing gaming performance. With exclusive ASUS DirectCU II on board, GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II runs up to 20% cooler, three times (3X) quieter and 6% faster than reference cards.
20% cooler and 3X* quieter
For Ultimate cooling, ASUS thermal engineers developed the exclusive DirectCU thermal technology. Applying the exclusively designed heatpipes directly on GPU core for faster heat dissipation.
Exclusive DirectCU II thermal design includes a direct-GPU contact 10mm copper heatpipe and 220% larger dissipation area to boost heat removal efficiency. It performs 20% cooler and 3X quieter than reference.
Proprietary CoolTech fan consists of a hybrid blade and bearing design, with inner radial blower and outer flower-type blades. These provide multi-directional airflow to accelerate heat removal and enable highly stable graphics performance.
DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power
30% less power noise and 2.5X greater durability
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a 10-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference.
POSCAPs to lower power noise, enhance overclocking, and improve stability far beyond standard analog design
Real-time intuitive graphics tuning