Edimax PS 1206P 1 Parallel Port Print Server
Easy Installation and Configuration, Shares one Parallel Printer to all Network users, Provides Completed Printing Methods, Supports Peer-to-Peer and Server-Based Printing, Supports Major Operating Systems.
|Flash||512K NOR Flash|
|Printer Port||USB 2.0 X 1||Parallel Port X 1|
|LAN Port||10/100M UTP Port x 1|
|Antenna||External 2dBi Dipole Antenna|
|Power||7.5V DC, 0.5A Switching Power Adapter|
|Dimension||20(H)* 58(W)* 82(D) mm|
|Humidity||Max to 90% (Non-Condensing)|
|Certification||FCC Class B, CE Mark|
Provides Completed Printing Methods
PS-1206P can support LPR, IPP, Raw Printing and Unix Logical Printer printing methods. You can choose the best printing method according to your environment.
Compatible with most Popular Operating Systems PS-1206P can work in all major operating systems (Windows 98SE/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, MAC OS (9.x above) and Unix/Linux.
Supports Major Network ProtocolsPS-1206P is a print server to share a parallel printer to all network users. It supports TCP/IP, NetBEUI, Linux and MAC network protocol.
Easy Installation and Configuration (with Web-Based Configuration) The print server’s easy-to-use windows installation wizard allows a quick installation to setup PS-1206P. It can also be conveniently configured from any network client that support web-browsing.
Fault-Tolerant Firmware Upgrades Users need not to worry about errors occurring during an upgrade, thus preventing PS-1206P from operating. PS-1206PWg fault-tolerant upgrade function allows to resume upgrading should problems occur during the initial upgrade
- Provides one parallel port for the printer connection
- Shares the parallel printer through 10/100Mbps network
- Supports TCP/IP, NetBEUI, IPX/SPX, Rendezvous, AppleTalk and IPv6 network protocols.
- Supports LPR, IPP, Raw Printing and Unix Logical printing protocols.
- Supports Peer-to-Peer Printing and Server-based printing.
- Compatible with all major operating systems (Windows 98SE/Me/NT/ 2000/XP/2003/Vista, NetWare 3.x above, MAC OS and Unix/Linux.
- Supports Web-based management and Windows Configuration Utility.
- Supports DHCP Server and Client protocols.
- Easy-to-use installation and configuration
- Fault-Tolerant firmware upgrade