Epson EB-S18 3LCD HDMI Projector
Powerful 3,000 Lumens Light Output and Colour Light Output, Enjoy the flexibility of a wide range of inputs. Whether you’re working from a computer, presenting from a HDMI, the EB-S12 will always be able to deliver. Project from virtually any angle with the easy to use keystone correction system.Transmit Images,
|Projection System||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|LCD Panel||0.55-inch with MLA (D7)|
|Zoom||1 – 1.35 (Digital Zoom)|
|Screen Size||30″ to 350″ [0.88 to 10.44 m] (Zoom:Wide)
23″ to 260″ [0.88 to 10.44 m] (Zoom:Tele)
|Projection Distance||60″ screen 1.77 – 2.4 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.45 (Zoom:Wide), 1.96 (Zoom:Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.44|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||16.7 mm|
|Focus Method||Manual Focus|
|Colour Light Output||3,000 Lumens|
|White Light Output||3,000 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|Lamp Hours||Normal: 5,000 Hours / Eco: 6,000 Hours|
|Lamp Type||200 W UHE|
|Keystone Correction||Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
|Input: Video||1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x S-Video, 1 x Component (via D-sub 15-pin), 1 x HDMI|
|Input: Computer||1x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B|
|Input: USB Memory Device||1 x USB 2.0 type A|
|Input: Digital||1 x HDMI|
|Input: Audio||1 x RCA (Red/White), 1 x HDMI|
|Input: Control||1 x USB 2.0 type B|
|Input: Epson USB Document Camera||Yes|
|EasyMP Network & Control||Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)|
|EasyMP Network Projection||Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)|
|PC Free Presentations||Yes|
|USB Plug ‘n Play||Yes|
|AV Mute Slide||Yes|
|Direct Power On/Off||Yes|
Security cable hole
Password protect function
|Colour Modes||Dynamic, Presentation, Theatre, Photo, sRGB, Blackboard, Whiteboard|
|Dimensions D x W x H||234 x 297 x 77 mm|
|Lamp Warranty||750 hours|
|Projector Warranty||1 Years|
|Power Consumption: Lamp on||Normal: 270W / Eco: 201W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||0.28W (communication off)|
|Noise Level||Normal: 37dB / Eco: 29dB|
The EB-S18 always ensures compelling presentations. Ready for action in the office, at home or on the go, the 18 series offers vibrant, true-to-life colour for stunning presentations and exciting entertainment. Get setup instantly with 3 in 1 USB capabilities and innovative image alignment features. With convenient HDMI connectivity, it delivers digital video and audio with just one cable. Also with a fast wireless connection to your laptop, smartphone and tablet, it’s the perfect solution for professionals whose presentations demand proven performance.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness.
- One measurement of brightness is not enough – look for both colour brightness and white brightness. The Epson EB-S18 has:
Colour Brightness: 3,000 lumens
White Brightness: 3,000 lumens
- Optional Wireless connection to your laptop and mobile device – connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires (wireless LAN not included).
- PC-Free slideshows – via a USB thumb drive.
- HDMI Connectivity – All models now come standard with a HDMI Connectivity.
- Epson iProjectio – Wirelessly display and control content from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices.
- USB Plug n Play instant setup – use the included USB cable to instantly project content, transmit images, sound and mouse operation through one cable.
- Low Cost of Ownership – The EB-S18 utilises a lamp with a new High Efficiency Filter; extending the life of your projector and allowing for hassle free maintenance.
3x Brighter Colours with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projectors specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not be sure to ask for a projectors colour brightness specification.
Epson iProjection AppDisplay and control content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and Android devices with the Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless or networked Epson projector. This free application allows road warriors to travel light and present from their mobile devices. For teachers, it makes it easy to walk around the class and still be able to share engaging content — larger-than-life. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your content to the big screen.