Epson K100 MonoChrome Inkjet Laser Quality Printer
K100 monochrome inkjet printers designed to deliver high-quality prints with reliability and savings, the perfect solution to your home and office printing needs.With a print speed of up to 16ppm for monochrome text and 37ppm for drafts, you cut down significantly on waiting time.
|Ink Type||Epson DURABrite Ultra Ink|
|Max. Print Resolution||1440 x 720 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)|
|Min. Ink Droplet size||2pl|
|Print Speed||MAX BLACK DRAFT TEXT – MEMO (A4)*1: Approx. 37 ppm (Draft)
BLACK DEFAULT TEXT (A4)*1: Approx. 16 ppm (ISO Default)
Connectivity and Compatibility
|Connectivity – Wireless||Yes|
|Interfaces||USB: Hi-speed USB – Compatible with the USB 2.0 Specification
|OS Support||Windows XP / XP Professional x64 Edition / Vista / 7
Mac OS 10.4.11 or later
|Supported Card Slots||No|
|Memory Card Backup||No|
|Max. Paper Size||8.5″ x 44″|
|Max. Paper Capacity||Input Capacity:
250 sheets, A4 Plain Paper (75g/m2)
50 sheets, A4 Plain paper (Default Text – Memo)
40 sheets, A4 Plain paper (Draft Text – Memo)
Epsons latest innovation gives you K100 monochrome inkjet printers designed to deliver high-quality prints with reliability and savings, the perfect solution to your home and office printing needs.
Save more with low running cost of just Pesos 0.06* per page
- Gain impressive long-term savings and significantly reduced operational costs with the printing efficiency of Epsons latest inkjet model. Its high-capacity ink cartridges make printing monochrome documents highly affordable at only Pesos 0.06* per page, up to 70% lower cost per page than monochrome lasers.
Reduce paper wastage with built-in duplexer
- Built-in duplexer provides convenient double-sided printing at a fast speed of 8ppm, reducing both time-consuming frequent trips to the printer and the hassle of manually flipping paper, and improving efficiency and cost savings. Minimise the burden on the environment as you improve efficiency and cost-savings.
Optimise workgroup productivity with laser-like printing speed
- With a print speed of up to 16ppm for monochrome text and 37ppm for drafts, you cut down significantly on waiting time. Printing quick-reference documents has never been this fast and easy.
Extend paper handling capacity with easy-access front tray
- The easy-access front paper tray with high capacity paper handling capability up to 250 sheets makes paper loading convenient and reduces time spent on refilling.
Work efficiently in group with built-in Ethernet connectivity
- Share your printer amongst multiple users at home or within the office. An array of functions and duplex printing, can be used more efficiently with Ethernet connectivity.
Maximise productivity and savings with high page yield
- Through the use of two black cartridges, the K100 inkjet printers produce a 2,000 page yield that helps keep your operating costs as low as they can go.
Cut down your operation cost
- Built with Epsons proprietary Micro Piezo technology, this inkjet printer lets you print with energy consumption of approximately 18 watts* only, significantly lower than that of conventional laser printers.* Based on K100 on printing mode ISO/IEC 24712 pattern
Assured quality with Epson DURABrite Ultra Ink
Enjoy long-lasting, high-quality prints that are smudge, fade and water resistant
- Epson DURABrite Ultra Ink, an all-purpose ink for everyday printing, promises vibrant monochrome prints that last. Superior printing quality is now possible with this revolutionary smudge, fade and water resistant ink.
Enjoy greater savings with Epson cost-effective INKdividual cartridges
- With Epson cost-effective INKdivdual cartridges, you can now maximise usage of your ink cartridges when you replace only the depleted one, considerably reducing your printing cost in the long run.