Fluke Networks 10051110 D914 Impact Tool with EverSharp 110 Blade
The D914 Automatic Punchdown Impact Tool is the only combination impact and torque tool designed to meet your wire termination requirements. The handle of the D914 is specially designed to accommodate extra blades (sold separately), The D914 also meets all industry requirements for wiring 110, Krone, BIX and 66 blocks. This D914 kit ships with an EverSharp 110 blade.
The Fluke Network 10051110 D914 impact Tool is the only punchdown tool to combine torque and impact. It combines two versatile tools, the hook and spudger, into the handle. 66 / 110 blade available.
– Ensure clean, smooth terminations ready for optical transmission.
– Industry Standard, internationally accepted with lifetime warranty.
– Hook and spudger tools are built into the handle.
– Automatic Spring handle
– choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22 gauge wire.
– Accept Phillips head or flat screwdriver blade.