Pioneer CDJ-850 CD/MP3/ USB Player
Digital Multi-media Deck w/ USB, Jog Wheel & Rekord Box, Compatible with Various Media and Music Formats, Auto Beat Loop Function enables All Kinds of Loop Performances, Auto BPM Lock Matches the Tempo with One Push of a Button.
|Compatible Media||Music CDs, CD-R/RW, USB storage devices
(such as flash memory, HDD, etc.)
|USB storage compatible
|FAT16, FAT32, HFS+|
|Frequency Performance||4 Hz 20 kHz|
|S/N Ratio||115 dB or higher (JEITA)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.003% or less (JEITA)|
|USB Ports||USB A Port 1, USB B Port 1|
|Audio Output Terminals||AUDIO OUT (RCA)|
|Other Terminals||CONTROL (3.5 mm dia. mini-plug)|
|Audio Output Voltage||2.0 V|
|Power Supply||100 V ac (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Consumption||21 W|
|Max External Dimensions||305 mm (W) 364.4 mm (D) 105.5 mm (H)|
|Unit Weight||3.3 kg|
Included Music Management SoftwarerekordboxTM
|Compatible OS||Mac OS X (10.4.6 and later)Windows 7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business
Windows XP Home Edition/Professional (SP2 and later)
(Note: Is not compatible with Windows XP Professional x64 edition)
1) Inherits the exacting control features of Pioneer professional series
In addition to the large 206 mm jog dial, which makes controlling of functions a breeze, CDJ-850 inherits the layout of the professional series and its ease of usage, including the rotary selector, browse buttons and other useful functions. Its resemblance to the operability of the professional series will please every home DJ.
2) Compatible with a variety of media and formats
CDJ-850 provides home DJs the ease of using all types of music formats and media as it is compatible to MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats, recorded on USB storage devices or CD-R/RW discs.
3) Comes with rekordboxTM, the music management software that supports easy DJing
Once installed on a PC, rekordboxTM allows home DJs to analyse music files and manage them (make settings, create and edit playlists and save histories) in a way that optimise DJ play.
- 1.Analyse data such as the Wave, Beat Grid, BPM, and ID3 Tag*2 of music files
- 2.Cue and Loop*3 settings
- 3.Create and edit playlists
- 4.Save histories of music files being played
4) USB Export function that simplifies DJ play
Music files and their associated management data saved with rekordboxTM and exported to a USB storage device can be accessed by CDJ-850 even when it is not connected to a PC. As play histories are automatically recorded to the USB storage device, the sequence of Music File Analysis & Settings to DJ Performance Preparation for Next Play becomes simple.
5) Rich display for quick and easy music selection
The rich GUI of CDJ-850 makes music file information, such as title, artist, and BPM, easy to grasp, and combined with the easy-to-use rotary selector, music selection is made effortless. The WAVE display smoothes out DJ play because it allows the DJ to grasp the flow and dynamics of the whole song.
6) Used as a DJ software controller or audio interface
MIDI compatible DJing software can be used via a USB connection to a PC, and by connecting via a special interface (USB HID) of CDJ-850, more complex operations of DJing software can be achieved without using a control disc. It can also be used as a PC’s audio interface.
7) Equipped with new editable Tag List function
CDJ-850 comes with a Tag List function, which allows a song to be easily registered by just pressing a button while playing or selecting a song, so that a list of songs to be played next can be created. Further, the order of songs in the Tag List can be changed and the list can be saved as a playlist in rekordboxTM.
8) Other features
– Auto Beat Loop function allows a beat loop to be put together with just a press of a button.
– Four levels of settings*4 can be made for the maximum variation range of a song’s tempo +/-6%, +/-10%, +/-16% and WIDE.
– Equipped with Resume function, a disc returns to the previous state when it is removed and reloaded later. – Excellent vibration-resistance with Shock-Proof Memory*5 and Floating Architecture.